Post a pic of anything that relaxes you! :) hobby, art, etc

Mine has always been cooking :slight_smile: especially making soups and stews. Put on some music and i am in the zone. Tonight is vegetable beef soup!:purple_heart:

14 Likes

I’m hungry and that looks so good right now!

1 Like

Writing or making music. Though depending on the project or the day it’s more activating than calming, which is good in its own way.

9 Likes

I enjoy that too :slight_smile: I like to find beats and incorporate my poetry into them. Very good self expression :slight_smile: keep it up

1 Like

Id ship some off to ya if I could lol

1 Like

WEE TRIP TO D UBIA LOVELY HOTEL RELAXING HOLIDAY

5 Likes

17 Likes

Refinishing this bad boy today is giving me some time to reflect.

10 Likes

Walking here.

Also, cleaning my house relaxes me too but I have no pictures of that :laughing:

12 Likes

Very beautiful interior :slight_smile:

Same! Lovely picture:)

1 Like

Nice! It’s important to keep the hands busy lol

These relax me! :grin::sunglasses::metal:

12 Likes

puzzles

6 Likes

lots of them

11 Likes

These guys.

14 Likes

I love this!! Do you buy the pieces? Or ones you collect? I need this in my life

1 Like

You must have the patience of a saint doing that mosaic. I Love the picture of the beach as well, its relaxing just looking at it.:+1:

1 Like

The first lot I got was a beginner’s mosaic kit from amazon, that had everything I needed in it then I just bought extra tiles from ebay as I went along as the kit didn’t have all the blues I needed.

2 Likes

Yeah I underestimated how long it would take but I just do a little bit here and there. It will be finished one day :laughing:

1 Like