Also my dad with our dog :joy:

Evening cuddle time

9 Likes

Benson.

12 Likes

Omg, what a cute boy! So sweet!

1 Like

12 Likes

Here’s my Rainee, I don’t know her sex or age, I adopted her sassy butt when I moved to Florida.
Her favorite things to say is “ Pretty bird” “Come’re!!” “Pretty Pretty” and “Shhhh!!”

19 Likes

Lupe is a brown mini pit/sharpei female and Chucho is a white pit/shepherd/chow/rott male. I had their DNA tested for breed specific genetics recently and wow, what a surprise! We thought for sure Chucho was a Labrador mix but NOPE! These two rescue kids have rescued me over and over.

17 Likes

Sweetness!

Sibling samoyeds on a winter walk:

16 Likes

I love her!!! Plus, she is Sassy!!!

1 Like

They look smart and fun! Maybe a little goofy mixed in too!!

1 Like

Major goofballs!

1 Like

My first and last photos of Lady :paw_prints::broken_heart:

28 May 2013 - 6 March 2020

:sunflower::sparkles::rainbow:

25 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss Sian I know that you and lady had a very special bond. The decision to let her go must have been a heartbreaking one to have to make. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

She was such a good dog :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sob:

3 Likes

I know and I can’t begin to imagine how your feeling. I always enjoyed your posts and photos where the two of you had been on a long walk.
I’d love a dog myself but I doubt that I would cope with losing one. :worried::confused::frowning::slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Heartbroken for you @siand
I’ve always loved seeing photos of Lady.
Such an intelligent, alert, and loving dog.

Peace

3 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :broken_heart: :heart:

All my love, @siand. She will always be my very favorite TS puppers. Nothing but smiles and class with just a dash of mischief. :dog: :hugs:

4 Likes

I’m not sure if this song might help or hinder your grieving process, @siand. This artist is from my backyard. It always seems fitting when someone loses one of their beloved pooches.

3 Likes

So very sorry for your loss @siand. She’s a beautiful girl and I know you will miss her terribly. Take good care of yourself as you grieve. Thank you for sharing her with us here on TS. :hugs::heart:

1 Like