Post photos of your pets #4

Ella making sure the kittens are OK. She is obsessed. My 5 year old cat is in denial and staging a hunger strike, and our Golden is clueless.

24 Likes

Busy afternoon by the fireplace. I haven’t seen this grouping before. I’m glad Minnie is getting in some time.

28 Likes

Rosie was helping make bread for Thanksgiving…got a little bit of flour on her snout

23 Likes

This dog is making me feel so proud! Hanging out during family time and so sweet and calm with baby. She sooo wanted more pets from the tiny human, even nosed under her arm gently a couple times. She showed her belly when she got some pets goodbye. Just the best girl.

18 Likes

Happened to Patricia too, I was eating powdered donuts :joy:

21 Likes

Luna imitating one of Vermeer’s girls

21 Likes

Gus looks like he’s three plates deep.
Happy Day of Thanks :yellow_heart:

21 Likes

I have that same expression right now

3 Likes

SAME haha :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Bro and SIL handed off their maternity pillow to us. Lupe loves it :laughing:

22 Likes

yVZrYMkdgY5Pi

7 Likes

My new kitten climbs up my back and sleeps on my shoulder!

26 Likes

Aww. How cute is that :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Me trying to get to my reformer for a workout. :heart_eyes_cat:
@DLS

22 Likes

Savasana

21 Likes

Chief is not feeling well :confused:

Went on a hike yesterday and while we were taking a break halfway, he started feverishly digging at a root. Began a reverse-sneezing fit (happens once or twice a hear, harmless), but really hasn’t been the same since. Very timid and lethargic, which I could chalk up to just being tired…but he’s grunting a bit, gagging, and breathing sounds a little tough at brief points.

Vet ER told me to monitor at home for now. It is getting better, I think he’s just worn out. My thoughts are he probably inhaled some sand/dirt when he was digging up that root.

Should be fine but it makes me so sad to see my friend uncomfortable!

30 Likes

Poor Chief! Hopefully he feels better soon

4 Likes

Feel better little buddy!! Keep us posted

4 Likes

Meditation

22 Likes

Double glass Luna

16 Likes