Post photos of your pets #4

:heart:

21 Likes

@Its_me_Stella I miss the snow so much! Looks like a wonderland, how amazing is that! :smiley:

@RosaCanDo Super interesting dog u have there, never seen one with such big yet still spiked ears… :wink:

@Callie99 Aw that looks pretty cosy & cute… Always liked those woolly jumpers too haha, nice pic :v:

5 Likes

The Princess

15 Likes

Svetlana, the lady from whom I adopted my (no so little) Moka, always says that by X-mas he’ll be ready for the oven instead of the turkey! :rofl:

17 Likes

I love this picture! Such a happy kitty x

1 Like

Thanks Fran :yellow_heart::cat2: your kitty is a handsome boy :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Mid-air with his toy in the snow. He reminded me of the dragon in the centre of the Nova Scotia flag :joy:
Edit: oops I meant lion, not dragon :rofl:

23 Likes

Wow :star_struck:
That’s so cool. Great shot and he does. Look like the dragon.really cool.

2 Likes

My gosh, this thread is a godsend. Always lifts my spirits. Here’s Boots angling for a belly rub.

21 Likes

Dang! That’s pretty awesome right there!

2 Likes

I bet it works every time! If not, I’m calling the belly rub police on you :rofl:

2 Likes

That is AWESOME!!!

2 Likes

Nice photo!!!

He is so floofy. :heart::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

My PSD Gunny.

19 Likes

I’m sure you know how that belly rub game works, Eric :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Someone to come home for :heartpulse: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

20 Likes

Chance of :umbrella: and :snowflake:

20 Likes

I think this is a knew grouping :rofl:

21 Likes

I’ve got a very tired bubba on my hands this morning after his big hike yesterday. Lotta walking for them lil legs.

18 Likes

White kitty gave up and settled for half rug/half floor. Love it!

3 Likes