Post photos of your pets #4

My dogs and kittens are now besties :grinning:

21 Likes

I passed along your new year wishes to her Highness along with some loves. Happy new year to you and all your fur family as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

And here is a super adorable kitten to kick off the new year! (my friend’s)

20 Likes

Wow. Those markings are magnificent :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Right? I forget what breed he is, but it’s some rare pure breed cat. His other one is a Savannah. They’re both beautiful (and expensive :laughing: ).

1 Like

I love the ginger cat hiding😆

1 Like

Two of the cats in my life, almost 50 years apart. My depiction from somewhere around 1975 of Sinjoor. And Luna, still going strong, with me for more than 15 years now.

18 Likes

How did you get a video here? :thinking:

Magic!

magic-shia-labeouf

Nah… It’s a direct link to an mp4 hosted on imgur so it loads like a YouTube video or similar. I guess discord has support for embedding Imgur stuff.

2 Likes

Bad lighting but think it comes through. Maggie does it too!

22 Likes

Mags thinks we should keep the sofa bed as a bed for another day. Me too tbh :see_no_evil::sweat_smile:

19 Likes

A homeless, recovering addict and his dog. Cue the eye water.

13 Likes

I made a goal for this month to take the dogs for walks. This month the goal is three times a week. We don’t do that much since they have a yard but the fox is becoming quite a chunk. He made it 15 minutes today.

15 Likes

Junie on New Years Eve wondering why we were staying up so late. :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

Get you someone that looks at you the way Scar looks at a ball

18 Likes

That’s so freaking adorable Lara!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Faith and Ella getting ready for bed after a beautiful day in recovery. :two_hearts:

21 Likes

This is what it looks like to be spoiled rotten on the dining table on a monday morning :grin:

Calling @Frandango and Kruger :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

I love these pictures! Your babies are beautiful xx

1 Like

Here are some snuggles with Captain Kruger. He just loves his giant stuffed fish!
Happy new year @erntedank :kissing_heart: xx

20 Likes

Junie wondering what is up with this New Year stuff. It’s one surprise after another.

22 Likes