I’ve always been both, double the love. :heart: :hugs:

4 Likes

This dog is SO SPOILED lol

14 Likes

16 Likes

Little sweeties :heart:

1 Like

Lol i like cats :cat2: i alway have
My mom was a cat horder in her later years and had at 1 time 23 cats. Its actually a big deal for me to have a cat now. I was just overwhelmed with my moms behavior. It really affected her and her kids lives. We didnt live with her at the time but not being able to visit because of the fall out of all that comes with 23 cats in a small area really made a nagative impact.
Anyways back to my point lol i really do like cats, and im happy to have one for my daughter. I enioy calypso, even if she is slowly killing my plants :joy: i do miss having a dog to cuddle with though.

3 Likes

Did something happen to Phoebe? I’m so sorry if it has. I hope not. Or is it that she’s not a cuddler.

She likes to cuddle dad :joy:

Whew, I was scared for a moment.

And 23 cats, I couldn’t imagine. Calypso seems real cool, is she bonding well with your daughter?

1 Like

Yes she is. She is very much an everyone cat but LOVES my daughter so thats really good.

2 Likes

Phoebe looks sad because dad is in the bathroom and she is heartbroken she cant be in there with him. She is telling me her sad tale now…

15 Likes

Meet Gibson, he’s a good boy, most the time.

16 Likes

My beautiful baby boy Creed. 6 months old! Sadly he has a very very rare genetic condition which means he won’t be with us much longer as there isn’t any treatment for him and surgery won’t help

He’s such a giddy happy puppy you’d never know unless you saw how his bones in his legs are deteriorating and bending! (As you can see more clearly in the middle picture his front legs are curving, and the pic was weeks ago and it’s getting worse by the day) :broken_heart::cry::sob:

18 Likes

:hugs::hugs: you have tried everything you can, unfortunately thats all you can do and also think its lucky he ended up with you and your family too, he may have lived a life of pain and sandness if he hadnt have been with you, and although a short life, it has been a good loving one. Thinking of you during this difficult time x

4 Likes

Uploading: 68CF73B0-D121-4CB4-A10F-C1902A0F1AB3.jpeg…

my annabelle

20 Likes

20 Likes

Came across this precious photo of Chucho…been really missing him. This time 2 years ago we found out that he had congestive heart failure and didn’t know how much longer he had. His illness helped me gain perspective and commitment to my recovery and I’m forever grateful. We had another 5 wonderful months with him. :heartpulse:

21 Likes

This really touched my heart as i said goodbye to my 15 year old emotional support baby, neela, last year. She wasnt meant to be my emotional support but she became that. Sending virtual hugs. :hugs:

19 Likes

Sending hugs back. :heartpulse: Our fur babies really know how to provide the unconditional love! He was just shy of 10 years old when we lost him - gone too soon, but it’s never long enough.

Neela reminds me of Lupe a bit - what a beauty :heart_eyes:

19 Likes

Oh my gosh sooooo cute

1 Like