Post photos of your pets #5

Boscoe is sooo fricken fuzzy. One week until his lhaircut! Hes loving the spring weather!

19 Likes

My Apollo is 10 months old and 70 lbs. He really is a big baby.

19 Likes

20 Likes

There is something seriously adorable and cozy about that picture!

9 Likes

Cozy lovable morning pet carnage :kissing_cat:
I hope you and Zeldy are well :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Took Boscoe for an hour walk in the 70degree sunny weather!

19 Likes

He is just the cutest!!!

2 Likes

My husband recently got us 2 new :fish: for our tank. Well i guess one is a fish and the other is another eel.
This is Poseidan. He is a Thai Silk Flowerhorn:

And this is Nessy. He is a Tiretrack eel thats 2 feet long!

I love seeing all the posts of other peoples pets. I so wish we could have a little dog but our condo wont allow them. Fish are nice to have around tho. They are very calming :relieved:

16 Likes

Id love to see more fish pics! Seems your hubby is always bring home a new addition!

4 Likes

Thanks friend! I think we have almost reached the maxium amount of fish we can have in our tank now. But hubby wants to get another tank in the future. Ill have to get an updated photo of our entire tank as it is now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Post walk pup cup chaos earlier (I always pull off into a parking spot to give it to them)

12 Likes

I really like fish tanks, they are super calming. Is that a salt water tank? I can’t get a fish tank because there isn’t any place that sells fish around here. Maybe a 2 hour car ride but probably 4 for a place that sells them.

5 Likes

Snood!! Haha. I love it. May be thinking about some Halloween costumes.

2 Likes

Frank!!

16 Likes

Neighborhood watch is working hard today

17 Likes

Found an oldie but a goodie of young boscoe

19 Likes

The chase is on!!

16 Likes

My photogenic girl!

18 Likes

You have a cutie there! @HTx95

Hows she do with the shoes??

5 Likes

I want to get indoor shoes for our Golden. He slips so bad on the wood floors. I’m so afraid for his hips.

5 Likes