Post photos of your pets!

Come play with us, Tristan :two_women_holding_hands::ghost:

5 Likes

It’s pretty scary until you renember he’s up there with each eyeball looking a different direction, a string of drool hanging from his lip, and he probably just ripped a fart that’ll peel paint.

…wait i’m more scared now!

5 Likes

Bahaha, you paint a hilarious picture. Literally lol’d. I’m starting to question your judgement if you let that share a bed with you…

3 Likes

Bet it lies there all night drooling and starering at you. And if you look at it it wags it tail straight away.:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ehhh, as long as you don’t put your head under the blanket and sniff, then it’s no problem :joy: some nights worse than others!

It’s worth it when he curls up against me and starts his snoring (you get used to that)

1 Like

With him, it’s the ears! They pop up straight away. Always listening, always moving. Actually kind of cool to watch him maneuver them.

Ears up, ears down. Ears to the left, ears to the right. Up, down.

1 Like

Thor is a papered German Shepherd, he just is a working line of the breed so his coat is short and doesn’t have the typical sloping stance of a show line.

1 Like

Ok thanks :slight_smile: we had a mix of gs, bs and a norvegian elkhound (plus 1/10 wolf). He had a bit similar face than Thor. He was the best of his kind :heart:

1 Like

All my fur babies :two_hearts::cat::cat2::dog::dog2::paw_prints:

12 Likes

:rofl: My friends named their kitten Arya then complained when she grew up with a love for sneaking up and pouncing at their ankles.

1 Like

My love of a Calico of 22 years (RIP 2018)

9 Likes

Nice looking dog!

Gator girl!

13 Likes

15 Likes

10 Likes

18 Likes

not my pet. But we had this guy up at the shop waiting for me to change his brakes

16 Likes

Cool guy :heart:

Wow! 22 years! What a great age! I had a cat of 18, loved her :heart: She got bitten by another cat or dog and died of it. I had to euthanized her :cry: Otherwise I think she had become older. She looks a bit like your cat too.

12 Likes

Our Pumpkin is also a Calico. She is a kitten, at just about 10 months old.

11 Likes