Post photos of your pets!

She gets a little crazy over frisbees :grin:

13 Likes

My grand pup

14 Likes

Aaaww i cant stand those paws :revolving_hearts:

Edit paws, post acute withdrawal syndrome :thinking:

1 Like

This is Mr White. A free soul. Semi wild. Visits my home every few days.

15 Likes

Wonderful pic!

Nap time!

13 Likes

I thought for a moment that the bike was your pet. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yin and yang!
Nice picture! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Today is my “anniversary” with my best friend Chief! 3 years ago today, I drove 6hrs each way into rural upstate NY to get him, without ever even seeing him in person. I would’ve driven 24 hrs each way if I knew what I was getting :hugs: my best friend ever! I love this little fella so, so much.

These pictures are from when I got him home that day. He was so tiny. Still is pretty small for a BT.

24 Likes

OMG that puppy :dog: is adorable!!!

1 Like

Ooohhhh my goodness, Tristan. Lol :heart::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

… Happy gotcha day :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, he grew into a handsome and well-behaved grownup dog :slight_smile: I miss the puppy days somtimes though! Watching him learn and grow was amazing. It was just he and I living in my old apartment for the first 1.5 yrs of his life, just the two of us, so we have a pretty tight bond. Raised him from 10 wks old.

Thanks :slight_smile: got home about 15 mins ago, cuddled up with him on the couch. Pearl smooshed herself in there too. 2 good dogs.

I wish I could upload a short video of him on here so he could say hi!

1 Like

Nacho. He likes letting the girls suck on his stomach like he’s feeding them lol. And he’s a beggar for the humie food.

19 Likes

Hambone Malone aka the bones, coming in for some snuggles. :dog: :heart:

14 Likes

2 Likes

GF wants the dogs to stop sleeping in our bed because they wake her up by moving around during the night (they do not bother me in the least, I’m in favor of the current sleeping arrangement). Anyhow, I’ll go along with it, it’s what she needs.

She got them proper dog beds a few days ago. As you can see from last night, it’s going really well :upside_down_face:

23 Likes

12 Likes

I have to admit, this has made me giggle all day.

2 Likes