Post photos of your pets!

So sad for you. I hope you can find some comfort in the knowledge that this tiny bit of God’s creation was loved, and he felt loved.

3 Likes

So sorry to hear this terrible news. Samsquanch is a very special and loved boy, I hope you get to say goodbye to him but if that isn’t possible, he certainly knows you love him as much he loves you. :heart: Huge hugs to you guys, been thinking of you all.

1 Like

@dot.dot.dot sorry to hear this terrible news. Thinking of you and Samsquanch today, my friend.

1 Like

Sometimes losing a pet is harder than a person. I’m sorry for your grief. Be strong throughout this terrible time and know that sadness will fade. Peaceful rest to you samsquanch.

5 Likes

Why can’t you be with him?

1 Like

Someone is annoyed I stopped petting him to take a picture

14 Likes

After checking in here, my Gunny realized I was upset and laid her head on mine. She really isn’t a cuddle bug but I’m grateful she was tonight 2.

11 Likes

He completely refused to go outside this morning! Lol

14 Likes

Someone let himself in the house :smirk:

16 Likes

Is he an English cream retriever?! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

That she is. She’s 6 months old.

She’s adorable :heart::slight_smile: This is moby, also an English cream. We rescued another as well when she was two from Virginia. Aren’t they just the best?!

7 Likes

They are the best! I don’t understand how anyone who has/had one could give them up.

1 Like

2 Likes

:cry: I’m so sorry to read this. Losing a family member so soon is truly devastating. I understand the heartache very well. I hope you will take the time to grieve in the healthiest way possible. Time is the only healer, there are no magic words, no amount of any substance to dull or numb the pain. Simply time. Thank you for loving your friend so hard. There are so many who never know love like you have shown.

1 Like

So sorry to hear @dot.dot.dot :cry: Hope you still have some time to share :heart: It’s hard losing your furry friend…

1 Like

Sadly came home from work to find that Kimmie had died, it was very sudden as she was stealing the :chicken: food as normal this morning! She was about 13 years old and had an idyllic sheepy life with her sisters. So i am now sheepless and my sheep dog Meg is now redundant :sleepy:

1 Like

Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear that sad news Carrie! Hugs girl

1 Like

Colton loves his new toy! Mom win!

7 Likes

my boston girl!

9 Likes