Post photos of your pets!

I would give anything if my cats got along like this.

2 Likes

Life without pets is a life not lived to its fullest.

5 Likes

Yah cats can be super territorial! They do have a tendency to try and chase their mom who hisses like crazy at them when they do that. Can be so obnoxious at 5 a.m. I’m so glad they can at least get along.

One of my cats hops the child gate keeping the dog from easy access to the rest of the house. He’ll paw the dog and run away back over the fence. It’s funny when Gunny just plows the gate down and tackles the cat before he can scoot under the bed. I sure wish I could somehow record it

Lol I’d love to see that!!! Some of my favorite videos are ones with a cat & a dog!!

My cat Jax fell asleep.

12 Likes

It’s beautiful out I feel great. Taking these two out for a walk by the beach. Great to be clean :grin::sunglasses:

Edit: (New beach)was typing while walking the dogs, there’s no new beach in San Diego lol

13 Likes

Aww look how they have their heads tilted at the same angle! They are adorable!

1 Like

17 Likes

17 Likes

Writing in my daily gratitude journal while my dog, Brix looks out the window envisioning what his next walk will be like :dog2::grinning:

12 Likes

My sister’s dog Jett!!

10 Likes

Omg, soooo cute!!! Great photos!!!

I read Satan at first and was thinking to myself he looks too cute to be called such a name. lol

2 Likes

My Shadow, Sunday morning lie in

10 Likes

Now! She’s taking the Mickey!

12 Likes

A bit late, but my condoleances for your loss :heart: :rainbow:

1 Like

My beloved and best friend taking a break on his walk, sitting on a park bench :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

I have no idea why, but looking at this fine character looking up at the sky, solemnly, the phrase ‘With great power, comes great responsibility’ comes to mind.
But it might be more a case of ‘What’s for dinner?’

3 Likes

Callie

15 Likes