Post photos of your pets!

oliver

12 Likes

Ha, I think you are right! He’s a serious wee character. Delusions of aristocracy! :joy:

1 Like

She’s beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Is she a whippet? I can’t quite tell!

Her dad’s a whippet/ English bull terrier and her mum is a Bearded Collie. Grandad was greyhound. So loads of typical Lurcher breeding.

1 Like

Only found out afterwards she was 20! She had the best sheepy life, she was born and died in the same field. She never knew any stress in her life :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I wish I lived closer so I could pet sit these adorable puppies of yours :heart:

I hope you are doing well. He’s a beauty :blush::blush:

13 Likes

Trying to read my book :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

Awwwwww, how adorable!! What a cutie!!

1 Like

He allways look a bit angry on photo’s, it’s something in his eyes. But he is soooo sweat! He’s got a operation coming up next thursdag :cry: The vet is going to remouve (under anesthesia) a teeth because of a auto immuun disease.
This cat is worth a lot of money :money_mouth_face: He’s from the animal shelter and we spend loads of money to keep him alive :hugs:
But it’s worth every penny though! :heart:

My brothers (guilty :joy:) dog :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

It wasn’t him.

4 Likes

Just could not pass up this photo of Ginger looking to escape the yard and have time for a selfie!

22 Likes

13 Likes

My good sir💙

17 Likes

What a beautiful set of pictures to wake up 3

You ok @DMam1? Great looking cat.

Someone loves his belly rubbed

12 Likes

yes. my cat is a princess😁 im not so ok.It starts all over now. This is, when you allone