Post photos of your pets!

Your not alone. You have your princess :grinning:

Our new additions :blush: Hen-Ry Etta, Cluck Norris and Gregorina Peck :hatched_chick:

19 Likes

My pal :blue_heart:

17 Likes

Lady has had a whole week off playing fetch because she’s had a poor paw. She has found the chicks a bit stressful so took her out for a good game this morning and she is feeling more chilled now. So far paw seems ok, hope she doesn’t start limping later.

14 Likes

that’s Balou, I love him🐶he’s so sweet❤

16 Likes

They love a good fetch

20 Likes

15 Likes

My happy little hambone

18 Likes

MY happy little Hambone Malone! And his best fren (though he’ll never admit it) Gunter the cat.

14 Likes

Omg, what kind of pup is Balou? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Someone wants papa to put the phone down

17 Likes

ghost

9 Likes

What a sweet pug :heart:

2 Likes

13 Likes

Mya from 9 years ago

20 Likes

Max, my best buddy in the whole world :heart:

17 Likes

After finding the ONLY wet spot in a friend’s back yard, Gunny needed a bath. Here she could be a poster child for abused pets.

13 Likes

Ahh the torture! If I say “bath” my pup runs and hides behind the couch.

2 Likes

She will jump in a pond without a second thought. Other than that, she hates water unless it has something to do with getting muddy or dirty. Even when I try her to drink from a water fountain, she has nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Its an ELO Eurasian-Bobtail-Chochow-Rasse (don’t know this word in English I want to say this kind of sort of dog that was especially made for familys, loving water and being your best buddy​:blush::sweat_smile:) I don’t know if this exists in other countries but they were “invented” in Germany 25 years ago. They are very easy to handle (yes a bit hairy) and they love to learn new things, are very sweet to other dogs, children or unknown people in general. I had to teach him how to bark! So now everytimes someone walks near or gardenporch theres a short deep woufwouf amd then he runs to me to get a "good boi":blush:

4 Likes