Post photos of your pets!

Puppy looks up to Boe Boe, who isn’t too sure of all the idolising. Boe Boe asked us if it was ok to get into HER bed with the pup.
Once in though…

16 Likes

Is that a Border Collie? SO BEAUTIFUL

2 Likes

Haha I know her response to them cycles between eat, play and run away :joy:

@wunderbar yep she is a border collie and I’m definitely biased but totally agree she’s beautiful! She is 9, we got her as a rescue about 6 years ago.

1 Like

They are the funniest, sweetest little rebels in our household! Amazing how animals can live up to the name you give them. And yes just like in Natural Born Killers Mallory is the worst rebel :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

This is my rescue spider, Molly Hatchet. She’s a busy mama raising all her pups:

And here’s a close up of all her cute little babies:

Their names are:
Alvin, Anna, Albert, Steve, Jayden,Bob, Brian, Queen Elizabeth, Calvin, Jeremy, Ashley, Brayden, Issac, Jennifer, Isabella, Connie, Edwin, Walker, Paul, Paul Walker(rip), Osiris, Kegan, Cartesian, Sam, Samuel, Samantha, Kris, Charlie, Dee, Frank, Mac, Dennis, Neil, Patrick, Harrison, Kevin, Buzz, Katy, Kathy, Mr. Wiggles, Lola, Mufasa, Chip, Rich, Doug, Linda, Kristine, Latasha, Nick, Spongebob, Natasha, Dwayne and all the rest are Beyoncé.

11 Likes

I feel like this is Chief’s school picture…

23 Likes

Ohgawd I want to unsee this :grimacing::scream:

4 Likes

Lol! Wtf indeed

2 Likes

I’m with @Bootz. Lady’s always looking full of smiles and mischief! :heart:

2 Likes

Dude, you are creeping me out. :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

I don’t mind spiders, but the picture gives me a an unpleasant physical sensation of things crawling on my skin.

3 Likes

Chief gets an A+++ for being a very good boy :dog::heart:

2 Likes

Lady did not understand the concept of going out to listen to the dawn chorus. She kept looking back at the house. I think she was trying to work out if she should go back to get her ball.

10 Likes

I love him! Look at that fine furry wee face, sitting quite regally!

Now that’s a happy boy!

11 Likes

Hahahahaha haha shit I can’t unsee it. I have a black Mr Trump dog, ow my hahahahaha

1 Like

They are beautifull! And I’m so sad for Walker. Such a lovely fellow, but never a walker again. :cry:

2 Likes

Afternoon adventures and then some down time with the chicks. Keeping Lady separate after an incident this morning when Cluck Norris decided to try and say hello :see_no_evil: Fortunately she missed and landed on the floor, and Lady left her alone as instructed. Good dog, naughty chicken!

15 Likes

Whoa. Looks like they’re gettin’ kinda big!

1 Like

The amount they’ve grown in a week is amazing! Hope they stay small enough to live inside for a few more weeks though as I am finding them very therapeutic. Between them and Lady I have the best excuses to spend time either indoors quietly or outdoors moving about!

2 Likes