Hilariously cute!

1 Like

Omg bunny butt! :joy::heart_eyes:

1 Like

16 Likes

Omygoshhh cute puppy!!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

10 Likes

Aww look at those snuggles, very cute doggie :dog: so cool that last pic, totally out haha.

1 Like

Love the wrinkles

If your dog is like ours, you make the bed to keep those tiny pounty itchy dirty hairs out of your sheets.

1 Like

Her face looks like My Max

12 Likes

my little darling decided it was NOT time for me to study this week lol

11 Likes

Max is a German short-haired pointer mixed with something. What’s Mallory?

and tonight he decides it’s not time to study lol. He doesn’t take no for an answer, he is headbutting me as I write this lol

13 Likes

Hmm… We have suspected that Max might have some pit bull in him, but we try not to say that very loudly because they are illegal where we live. It’s mostly Max’s ears that we can’t figure out. Not too many breedd have ears like his.

I love the little headbutts! So cute.

1 Like

Well, that’s where they look alike, eyes up. I don’t know what the rest of Mallory looks like, but she has Max’s eyes

Max is a rescue too, but thankfully no physical scars

That is so awesome, you changed her life. Max was 18 months old when we adopted him. He was in a foster home, with a rescue organization. All they said about his past was that he lived on a farm and they gave him away because he was pinning people in their cars. He’s a great family dog though. Really loving, smart, and fun. He has a thing for an orange and blue chuckit ball. He brings it to people when he’s uncomfortable with them. So, new people get to play ball with him, whether they like it or not. We had to play ball with him constantly for the first month we had him.

Bulldog’s. Amazing animals. Have my pitbulls and my Bulldog puppy. My bulldog is is a human I’m convinced. Never seen so many emotions and attitude in my life in one animal. I’m am not actually sure who owns the house anymore.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My recovery partner. Unconditional love. No matter how shit my day was or if I’m sick . They always love you the same. We can learn a lot from animals. They don’t judge ,they only know how to love and they prove that if you gone for one second or one day. Attitude of gratitude :pray:.

12 Likes