Post photos of your pets!

My cuddly fur babies, my dog was not impressed my cat wouldn’t let him touch me lol

8 Likes

6 Likes

Stunning fur baby

My Floki :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile: He looks small in that photo but he’s the longest and biggest cat I’ve ever owned by almost double my other cats sizes lol

She is now a grown up doggo. Her name is Ting.

Oh my heart! What a pretty bunny :sparkling_heart::rabbit:

7 Likes

This is Prince. He was living around my mother in law’s house for a while and was pretty beat up by the larger cats around. We took him in about 8 months ago and made him an indoor cat. He seems to be right at home. Very cuddly and loving. Lots of treats and good food. Lots of cozy places to nap. He especially loves it here on the screened patio.

14 Likes

Aww super cute.

Beautiful cat, I had one like this name Smokey once.! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My gray one was named jack daniels. I picked him up at the farm. He liked to play fetch with me.

1 Like

I had a cat that like to play fetch…it would run to you when you called it. I called it Putten…part puppy part kitten…

3 Likes

Aww, that’s awesome! My cats growing up were farm cats. Both Smokey and my other cat Whiskey would climb up trees and get into our 2nd floor bedroom window to get in and out of the house. My sister was shocked when Whiskey came up and in one night with a rabbit as a gift for her…:joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

My own first cat, he played fetch with milk bottle rings with me lol

Some cats are cool.

And others are complete drama queens

2 Likes

My old girl is. She would get along great with your boy! Haha. She requires that I stand in the bathroom and watch her eat until she’s done or she refuses lol

Have you watched sad cat diaries?..you have to if you haven’t

1 Like

No, I need to look that up!