Post photos of your pets!

Aaron:

Not sure if it’s just the angle of the camera, but your dog looks like one of mine. The back left…

Cute dogs :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

This just made my day!!! Lmao

Mommy, I need new toys. I done chewed all of mine to death.

She’s a handful. I couldn’t have as many as you have, especially if they were all like her. :joy:

The weather here went from cold to hot with little transition. This is adorable. It’s like, too hot to touch, but the cat will lay in front of the fan with me and execute the bare minimum of touching. My daughter does the same thing. It could be hot AF and she still wants to hold hot, sweaty hands. Smh.

That is one contented looking cat!!

Oh cute :upside_down_face::heart_eyes::smile::smile:

Can I come over and be at the bottom of that doggy pile?

Absolutely!!! You’re guaranteed to sleep like a baby after a day with these knuckleheads :joy:

My non-furry pets!

80lbs of “nope”. Sometimes he begs for baths, because of his skin hurting. Other times, like today, he rolls in poop and wants to remain smelly. I won this battle today. :joy:

I feel like there are so many wrong things I could say… But you guys just enjoy the cute and I will keep my dirty jokes to myself.

Lol thanks to you, I am now only thinking dirty things. :expressionless:

He’s so fucking cute! I could nibble those ears!

Is your cat ready to be your birthing coach? Looks like he’s ready to get into a catcher’s position.

A dog and his ball.

Martin in the bay window. If i don’t leave the blinds partially open he screams at the top of his lungs. The bay window has become his own room