Post photos of your pets!

This is Lola, I’ve had her for about 7 years, she was a rescue :blush:

16 Likes

Mikey sitting in his new throne. If it fits it sits haha

9 Likes

:rofl: this dog made laugh.

He makes me laugh every day lol

The rescued dogs are the best. I still remember my dog. She died but she was really faithful and loving. Thanks for sharing. I love dogs!!! :dog2:

1 Like

An interesting guy :smiley:

She has been the best dog, we all love her so much :blush:

I’m sorry about your loss, it sounds like she was really amazing and you were lucky to have her :hibiscus:

1 Like

Just got home from a weekend visiting family. Amos has decided to attach himself to my shoulder. It looks like I have cat ears coming out of my head.

7 Likes

I’m staying with my aunt in California and her dog Moose has been attached to my side and has slept with me every night I have been here. I believe he is my quiet angel and he knows I’m a little broken right now. Every time I grab his squishy face and look in his eyes he looked right back and gently rubs my face with his nose. He can read me like a book

lol so grateful for him right now

10 Likes

So. Fucking. Cute. Animals are amazing. They’re better people than I’ll ever be! They just seem to know, don’t they?

3 Likes

So much truth

2 Likes

Yes they do know even when I dont…my aunt will ask me if I’m having a hard day and then tells me moose hasn’t left my side. Lol and I’ll realize that yes I was struggling on the inside. I’ve always loved animals and have been a dog groomer for 7 years…i tend to like them more than most humans! And when I’m having night terrors…ill here Moosey snore and hear his lips flap and always it makes me smile And I feel better. They way animals affect people can be so magical!!

4 Likes

Yes! Her name was Trufa and helped all my family. Enjoy your pet!! Pets are another blessing from God

1 Like

My furbaby is the BEST cuddler ever! So love this dog.

6 Likes

well. Tearing the couch apart is clearly exhausting.

7 Likes

13 Likes

OMG!! That’s the cutest double trouble pair I’ve ever seen!!! :revolving_hearts:

My goodness…i would love to be in the mode of that cuddle pile!!! :revolving_hearts:

Claws out all the time. Lil monsters. We’ve given 2 to friends already. Only keeping mama and 1 of the orange ones.

I’ve already reached my maximum number of likes for the day. Rude! I would eat her nose right up!! And those eyes! :heart_eyes:

1 Like