Post photos of your pets!

Yup, whole entire couch and rest of the house is free…this is where he has to sit. :rofl: For as hyper as this dog is, I’m shocked at what an amazing little lovey cuddler he is!! So thankful for this dog.

5 Likes

I love spotty dogs.

1 Like

Uh oh. No wonder she was feeling so maternal and in love with your belly!

1 Like

What makes you think she’s pregnant? How’s Chalmer doing??

Gotta love that math. You take in one cat and end up with 8.

1 Like

Ahhh. So your family is about to get a lot bigger? How long do cats gestate?

And Colleen will make you keep them all in

About 2 months. So, you’ll soon know! I can’t tell either but it’s a real possibility

1 Like

Yowzers, that’s one strong little man! I’m glad the check up went well, and he got a clean bill of health. Has the breast feeding gotten better?

Huh. I’ll be fascinated to find out if she’s pregnant. Maybe the cat knew it was pregnant but didn’t think the father could handle it. So she adopted you and Colleen because she recognized a strong female household.

4 Likes

Hooray for boobies!

1 Like

Hobbit looking feet

8 Likes

someone loves his new throw toy…getting him to give it back is a challenge. He would rather roll down the hill with it lol

5 Likes

He grabbed my hand, pulled it into him and hugged me when I went to get into my bed. He took over my spot lol.

8 Likes

That’s my lil buddy! Lol he does look full in taxidermied

3 Likes

He’s so cute. I have been looking at Schnauzers all day as I want one so bad. Too cute :heart_eyes:

I hope that this worked. This is the first attempt I’ve made at uploading photos here. If not, sorry! These are my lovely fur kids.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Awww! What a lover!

1 Like

Oh my GOD they are the cutest!