Post photos of your pets!

That’s awesome. They seem to have a lot more personality than I thought they would.

1 Like

They do, they are adorable! I originally intended to have both meat and egg birds. Not sure how I’ll feel about that in the end, so I’ll give it another year and keep sorting myself out! Lol

1 Like

:joy: my plan was meat, but I’m a sap. I stopped vet med school for a reason. :rofl:

I know, I’m a lover in the end though, not sure I could do it! But I do eat meat so if I’m going to continue with that, the theory is I would rather raise it myself with love and thank it for its purpose. We shall see next year which way I go with that lol.

2 Likes

They are easier than the 3 dogs I have. Lol my family is a bunch of vegetarians. I watch way to many documentaries. Soon I won’t be eating at all!! Ahh!! This getting sober has put my life in a totally new direction :wink:

2 Likes

If you set up your coop well chickens are a very easy pet. :+1:

1 Like

I only eat chicken and fish. Working my way to vegitarian. I love the recipes in the “Thug kitchen” cookbooks, though. You should look into them, unless you are offended by profanity. :joy:

2 Likes

Percy :heart:

11 Likes

Haha would not be offended at all. Thanks ill check it out.

1 Like

Beautiful picture.

While I may not miss my ex at all, I sure do miss these lil puppers. C.C (the black one) and Rizzo.

11 Likes

My nephews dogs whiskey and foxtrot (tango is with my niece lol) true to their names whiskey is the wild one bouncing off the walls that wont sit the hell down for the picture and foxtrot could give a fuck less lol

7 Likes

10 Likes

Chief the Boston Terrier has been my best friend for about 2.5 years now. Drove out to rural upstate New York to get him as a pup at 10 weeks old back in 2016.

Always there for me. Always happy to see me. Cuddled up against me at this very moment, actually…snoring away like a tiny, hairy tractor. Smart as a whip and always wants to make new friends and play. I’m thankful every day that I have this little guy in my life.

My girlfriend also has a Boston Terrier, and now that we live together, she’s become my dog too and Chief’s #1 partner in crime.

10 Likes

14 Likes

My cats being photo-bombed!

9 Likes

13 Likes

5 Likes

Yes. An African Land Snail. I think it’s illegal to have them as pets in the US but allowed in the UK. He is beautiful! Unfortunately I named him Sloe, as in Sloe Gin. Prior to giving up alcohol.

Ha ha. Not my baby snail! :joy:

2 Likes