Post photos of your pets!

I’m pretty sure that our mindset of “we’re a melting-pot nation of immigrants” has bled over into how we handle non-native species of animals we keep as pets, here in the US. That’s why we have Asian snakehead fish in our ponds. Nutria in our rivers, monkeys, and anacondas in our everglades…

Probably best that we ban the giant cheese-eating snails.

2 Likes

My favorite pet haha. He gets all the love, temperamental lil guy.

3 Likes

Years ago, when I married my first husband he had two Doberman Pinschers named Vodka & Tonic…

1 Like

Bet it was fun calling them back in the park :joy:

1 Like

If Don Vito were a dog… lol

3 Likes

…whatcha cookin there?

8 Likes

I went to high school with Bam.

4 Likes

My three best friends who always listen

33404532_1900477239983994_2145853914069598208_n

14 Likes

My cat just stares at me like I’m an idiot lol

You know why right? :joy: My cat sits in constant judgment of me. And never offers to help around the house.

1 Like

All I tell the cat is “takes one to know one” lol

2 Likes

I take her for Hikes and sit at the park as a way to escape my days off being at home. Or wanting to go out with work friend s

4 Likes

Lionel has a fascination with my soda water

9 Likes

I love me some fluffy kitties! He pretty.

2 Likes

Someone is NOT happy about sharing his momma

6 Likes

Your dog looks resigned to the cat. Like, “ugh, you. Again.”

Yes, there was a progression that got to this lol. He started at the foot. Then moved up closer. Then tried to push the cat out of the way. Cat swatted back and this is the look he gave and gave up for a minute. Then he laid totally on top of me, got swatted again and now he’s back at my feet lol

2 Likes

Today`s enough of yoga! :smiley:

5 Likes

Oh that face! What a cute lil’ fella :hugs: What did you name him & hows he doing?? We’ve got two, Tugg Boat & Lugnut… doing what they do best :smile:

13 Likes

Omg :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like