Post photos of your pets!

So home after a long day at work to find 2 of our lambs have been abandoned by mummy baa baa with mastitis.
Lionel is quite taken with them and hasnt left their side since we brought them inside to feed them and clean them up.
He just had to be involved and clean the milk off them and lick their noses to make sure they were wet :heart: #cooniesarethebest #mainecoon #favouritefurbaby

10 Likes

So I did a poo on your flip flops…what’s the problem?

5 Likes

Eek, soooo cute!!! Is he from Maine?

Getting them to sit still is a task. I’ve become a professional Boston Terrier wrangler.

13 Likes

14 hours in sober ! Finding pure pleasure in watching my dog suntan right now. Shhhhh dont tell her that I know she thinks I’m crazy😀

6 Likes

Do geese count? We have two geese families that just made themselves right at home on our pond (22 total).

7 Likes

one between my legs, one on my arm. Dog mom life at it’s best.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Well I definitely wouldn’t describe mine as being warm & friendly, but we’re getting to know each other :smile: Your friend looks a bit lonely though, happy to drop off 22 more friends to keep him company :duck::poop::poop:

1 Like

Can’t out run a mad momma anything :joy: but you can give her the middle feather back :grin:

2 Likes

That is a shame. They’re bound to fly south…in a month or two…keep running… Sounds beautiful! Just rinse your sneakers/trainers afterward & leave them outside to dry :smile:

[Removed by @System]

3 Likes

I was attacked by a goose when I was little. :joy: total jerks.

2 Likes

My daughters birthday present this week. Not going to lie, I’m already a little bit too attached to the little fuzzball

5 Likes

Geese are evil motherfuckers.

4 Likes

Hi, sorry for my late reply. Lionel is from a breeder in Australia, but his parents are from North American stock. So he is lineage is Maine or there about

This is his best “Love me Human, give me lots of cuddles and treats” look

6 Likes

He is still only a baby, he just turned 8 months old last week. He currenly weighs 6.5kg and gaining daily :open_mouth:

1 Like

Omg…soooo cute!!! Does he chirp? I love the noises my cook cat makes. Mine is super long and weighs about 24 lbs the last time we checked. Good name, Lionel is adorable!

1 Like

Lol, yes he does Chirp, it is just the sweetest sound. He talks to me and answers my questions, just too cute :heart: I picked his name for 2 reasons, his daddy looks like a lion so I just adjusted the name, and all of my animals have human names lol I have Jeffery, Trevor, Hugo, Murray and Molly also
24 pounds is a great weight, How old is he/she?

1 Like

He’s around 5, I rescued him because the owners were going to kill him if he wasn’t gone in 24 hours and the shelter was full. No way I could say no to that handsome face!