Post photos of your pets!

Its so sad that people do this to animals, its a commitment for life. You dont get rid of your children because they dont suit your life, so why get rid of the animals…so so sad.
Good on you for adopting him, I bet he loves you even more for giving him a chance to be loved.
He should continue to grow until he is 8yrs old…same with Coonies

Do you have a picture of him that I could see?

I know, I literally just told someone the other day I really think I would choose losing everything I ever owned or built up in life over my dog and my animals. And this is a real possibility too for me at this time! I really love my furbabies.

7 Likes

my kitty

10 Likes

Oh so pretty. He has lovely eyes :heart_eyes: Sorry to hear that losing everything atm could be a possibility, but really happy to hear that you have your animals best interests in the forfront of your decision making

1 Like

No matter what, we figure it out together between me and my tribe. No man gets left behind! Well, I mean, maybe a man…but nobody else lol

2 Likes

Hahaha…love it, yes so so true. Relationship unfortunately can come and go, but furkids are forever :heart:

1 Like

Lily. Yes she gets her own chair in the fence while I grill!

8 Likes

Mcfly on the back of the couch, pining for his mama.

11 Likes

Bull dogs are my absolute favorite!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hi @Brookiemonster618 :hugs: they make pudgy & wrinkly look good, don’t they?? Gives me hope the older I get :joy:

4 Likes

Si doesn’t look impressed, love.

Taz, my icon, as an adult.

10 Likes

It’s rookie!!!

9 Likes

My little buddy.

12 Likes

hanging at the 8 acre dog park while the house gets inspected.

8 Likes

Ayyyyyyy…

9 Likes

Can you see the hiding pup? :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Lazy Sunday sober leg selfie! :wink:

8 Likes

9 Likes