Post photos of your pets!

I loved my Tortie so much when she was here!
Her personality was incredible
Thank you for sharing your pics!

1 Like

Thank you! :heart: I love my furbabies, sheā€™s my oldest at 14/15 now. My coon cat is twice her size but only 6. I absolutely love their eyes! I think she especially is just gorgeous. Pup is a year old. Got a good range in ages! Lol.

1 Like

Look how sweet his face is! I could snuggle that pittie all day long!

1 Like

last pic I posted had a suspicious can in the background so outta love for this space Iā€™m reposting a diff one of my babies :slight_smile: Bo + Reggie

8 Likes

Not mine, but I am the uncle that spoils them. When the brown one stayed with us I went out and bought the rug, so he wouldnā€™t be to cold on the hard wood floors. The couch cushion was destroyed by my walker Treeing Coon Hound,that we had to surrender.

9 Likes

My god, he is cute! Crazy, but cute!

8 Likes

In loooove! Heā€™s so dang handsome :heart_eyes: bet he could run around with my boys for days!

1 Like

they always leave tons of space for mom :sob:

9 Likes

He looks part fox this evening to me lol

10 Likes

Colt and Clyde

10 Likes

binx!

9 Likes

Angry face

10 Likes

I said: no ladies the blanket has to dry.
My cat Lola always has the last word.
Spot my black Tony? He is hiding :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Is one of your cats sticking itā€™s tongue out at you?

1 Like

I said no and she said yes. I said that is not allowed and she said what? and yes she did :joy:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s hilarious! Sheā€™s clearly saucy and uses her cuteness to get away with it.

1 Like

Uploadingā€¦ my little Kiera Bo Biera :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

My house has lots of cat cubbies, in this one binx is being photobombed by my son.

9 Likes

Birds are awesome pets! Most have nice long lifespans, very cool partners to hang out with, and you can teach them to be rude to annoying house guests whether they can talk or not lol. Just fyi, if u are not in direct possession of that sassy little goat in your avatar pic I will be deeply saddened

1 Like

Oh my goodness! Is that a mainecoon and tortie?

1 Like