Post photos of your pets!

Yesterday I posted a picture of my precious dog, Balto, as a puppy. This is him all grown up, when he still lived with me. I’m definitely missing him a lot today.

13 Likes

Neeeeeennjaaaaaa!!! Hey girl!!! :hugs: Love seeing your babies too!!! Those guys melt my heart! I’m a sucker for the pretty eyes on the big baby :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My doggo Melo :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Mickey and Daisy.

7 Likes

My wife sent me this and it really touched me. I wasn’t sure where to put it, so I thought it could go here.

8 Likes

I see a divine hand all over this beautiful union :heart:

Oh absolutely

Plus two of my favorite things: dogs and a good recovery story. Tugged on my heartstrings :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

A new bed for my girl :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Somebody was SUCH a good boy this morning when I trimmed his nails! I gave him his normal treat but found these on top of my fridge cleaning this morning so I gave him his first pigs ear too. He didn’t know what to think at first but he loves it now!

8 Likes

Such a beautiful story :heart_eyes:

Your cat’s all, “da f**k you lookin at?”

1 Like

Bella and I used to paddle board together hehe

12 Likes

Happy catterday from Binx and I. We refuse to get out of bed this morning :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Is that Binx from Hocus Pocus?

2 Likes

That is indeed where I got her name from. She is my nightmare before Christmas kitty. She was born on Halloween and my husband rescued her for me as a Christmas gift.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Pretty much lol I interrupted her nap.

I have used all of that wrapping paper before :thinking::joy::joy:

1 Like

The dogs are back to eating normal, and seem to be settling in. Nelly is finding all sorts of fun things to do.

14 Likes