Post photos of your pets!

I’ve got a lunatic that likes stairs too

And water

My BFF

12 Likes

14 Likes

Ha! Cute pup.

the neighbors just got home. I am almost a little surprised by their control. Seems like all the training really has been working. :joy:

14 Likes

Those spots :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love upside down bullys.

1 Like

I’m waching you

5 Likes

That’s a big cat!

1 Like

Strange because she never gets under the covers! Lazy sober Saturdays!

9 Likes

Sstt she is just big boned :grimacing:

2 Likes

So peppers will chew threw anything. Tires, ropes, kong cheweys u name it. I just spent $15 On a “indestructible” ball.
We’ll see…

7 Likes

Ugh. I can’t tell you how much I’ve spent on indestructible toys…only to have them destroyed

1 Like

Too much… It’s kinda ridiculous. I’m running out of ideas…

:joy:yea probably not.

I thought I had found the jackpot. I found a level 10 (highest level you can get) toy…and it took her maybe 2 hours tops to destroy it. I give up lol

1 Like

I mean where to go from level 10?!

This is why Chief only gets hard plastic toys. He eventually gets through them, but it takes longer. Ropes, plush toys, tennis balls, kongs, even these toys I found made of old fire hoses…he has them in pieces in short order. He’s like a surgeon with his teeth…finds the smallest opening/imperfection, and just works it til he has the thing in shreds. The precision he can work with is remarkable.

He’s a little guy, but boy can he mangle something if he chooses.

2 Likes

I looked at the fire hose chew for a second. There’s gotta be something for our t rex’s

1 Like

My ECS is like that. But he also will take a plush toy and lightly mouth it over and over when he is sleepy and in his bed. He never plays rough with or destroys that toy. It eventually wears out with tiny fang indentations finally wearing through.

See, Chief does that with blankets. Like our bed blanket gets gross after a while because he just sits there and bunches up a wad of it and sucks on it…But he’ll never rip it open like a toy.

Dogs are so weird. So wonderfully weird.

1 Like