Post photos of your pets!

I had a shepherd growing up named Pandora who was basically my parent. I don’t usually care about breeds but those dogs have a very special place in my heart.

2 Likes

sunbathing pibbles.

12 Likes

Thank you! Last night was much better. I think he was really excited by “new furniture that mommy likes” And also I gave him a couple Benadryl (he has been scratching a lot) and that seemed to help. He slept on my dirty laundry instead of his bed but a step in the right direction :rofl:

Yayy!!! That’s awesome progress! My dogs have honestly never slept on a dog bed unless we were camping and it was in the kennel to keep him warm underneath with my newest boy. Otherwise, he starts eating in within 5 minutes…lol. The rest could care less unless it was under my feet because that’s where they ALWAYS were. :heart_eyes:

He’s youngish and I want him crate trained so he can sleep there eventually. He can’t sleep on the bed because he bites me when he’s too excited :roll_eyes:

Here’s my Steven looking so proud of himself cause he sat down to get petted instead of jumping and biting me

11 Likes

Haha I have always loved when dogs are named human names like Steven.

Me too that’s what hooked me initially (and that cute mug). What breed is the dog in your photo? He looks like he could be similar to mine (Am Staff)

He was part am staf, boxer, lab, chow? And some sight hound and other indistinguishable breeds. He was “plott hound mix” when we started fostering him. Then when we adopted him (2nd foster failure) I got a DNA test to see what he really was. The list above is what it came back with. We named him Mcfly because the name he came with was Martin.
Sadly he died last Monday after being let out by some workers and got hit by a car. It has been a rough couple weeks.

This is Venus :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Love this goofy & adorable shithead to pieces!!

8 Likes

I don’t have any pets myself. But this is my parents’ dog, puppy sized yet fully grown. She thinks she is an invisible snow doggo in her favourite blanket.

10 Likes

Oh my God I am so sorry. That is terrible. Take care of yourself, you’re in my thoughts!

Thank you. He was the happiest little boy. :cry: RIP McFly, we miss you so much

14 Likes

She looks like she is made of wax, very pretty

When your cat commandeers your arm

11 Likes

My friends cat Baloo. He loves to attack and try to debone my arm ever since he was a kitten. I love him to death, not complaining at all. What I don’t understand is that I am very much of a cat person, calm, I know how to approach animals. But I think he is Baloo being Baloo. He is so cool, he wouldn’t give a @#$% what anyone thinks of him. He is the king and has quite the following.

13 Likes

There were little pink hearts :two_hearts: floating above my head when I saw this :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

This is Mothman (I call him Meatball for some reason).

15 Likes

Callie girl, perched on my leg per usual on my days off

9 Likes