Post photos of your pets!

Drum kit! Can I borrow it? I’ve been meaning to learn :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

She’s beautiful. And nice drum set, seriously. We’re going to have to make a TS jam session eventually.

2 Likes

Too cute! I could eat her ears right up!!

1 Like

I want him!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Is that your house???

12 Likes

16 Likes

Gemini… My 6lb, 10yo, attention starved geriatric.

14 Likes

Omg. LOVE that picture!!!

2 Likes

My handsome boy enjoying the lovely fall day :heart:

14 Likes

I’ve posted plenty of photos of my best friend Chief before, but today I was feeling nostalgic and looking at some older ones.

This is about a week after I got him, which means he was about 3 months old. I remember taking the picture in my Dad’s back yard. There was an airplane making noise overhead, he was checking it out.

He’s always been such a great doggy, I miss those puppy days sometimes. I am so blessed and so thankful to have such a good boy as my #1 pal.

16 Likes

This is Belle. After some romping in the rain :smile:

16 Likes

This is why we love dogs.

1 Like

Booger face is finally leaving me alone in my bed!! Yay!! Now if only he would not get insanely jealous of my knitting…

11 Likes

sometimes Pita joins me for yoga. If joining means laying on the edge of my mat with a treat :joy:

15 Likes

One of my kitty friends I feed. She has a crooked neck, I think some horrible human being kicked her when she was a baby. She will be spayed soon. Any name suggestions?

14 Likes

So pretty. Thank you for taking care of community cats and getting her spayed. I think she looks like a Venus☺

3 Likes

:point_up: Venus is pretty solid.

2 Likes

Venus it is then! Thank you guys! :smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:

2 Likes

You got that right!!