Post photos of your pets!

I’m one of those crazy dog people. This is my Gunny at her first visit to the vet. The breeder said she weighed 6lbs 9oz. I don’t bring her home until the 22nd, but she is already a huge part of my recovery. Though she will only part of my life for 10-12 years, I will be her WHOLE LIFE. God (who is the God of my understanding) put a puppy in my life to give me hope and responsibility. I’ll be able to tell her anything. Thanks for letting this one Persian Gulf Vet and through some more Iraq and Afghanistan 1tours. If I know to kickstart my Gunny

14 Likes

My good girl.

15 Likes

20y/o?? What a sweet cat, and well taken care of obviously :heart:

1 Like

This is Eclipse my new puppy (a black lab) that wont be coming home until January 10th. Sorry for the fuzzy photo that’s the most recent the breeder sent me of him lol. He’s a surprise for my boys. Yes Eclispe is his name lol. I like space what can I say? and this is my other fur baby who I introduced before. Her name is Luna and she’s a Great Pyrenees puppy. She’s six months old and as you can see she’s already huge. She’ll be about 100 lbs when done growing lol. Her hair is trimmed otherwise she’d be a huge fluff ball lmao. They’re my fur babies and I love them very much. Cannot wait to welcome home Eclipse. :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Very spoiled

“Play with me!!!”

7 Likes

My kitten Maya or “My My” haha

17 Likes

its been 8 years since my beautfull CALLY PASSED AWAY

7 Likes

and her brother Bobby standing 10 years lovely gentle dogs

12 Likes

I’m so in love with this picture! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

These are my loves right here. Eva and Lila…man are they my favorite thing!

15 Likes

They sure stay with you even years later, don’t they? Beautiful dogs! :heart:

This office sharing isn’t working out

14 Likes

Seems to be working out for her. :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Yes. She fusses at me when I move her to her comfortable bed, has to test the temperature of my coffee by sticking a paw in it, and demands to know what I am eating if I have a snack at my desk.

Might have to talk to HR about this.

8 Likes

She is just trying to be helpful. Making sure that the king doesn’t get poisoned. Oh, by the way, she thinks she is a human, not a cat. So expects to be treated equally.

11 Likes

Sounds like the typical cat attention seeking “I’m going to block you from whatever else you’re interested in” behaviour… do cats respond to negative reinforcement, such as you walking away if she does this, for example? I was lucky, my last cat experience was with a cat who was simply content to be nearby and/or have a cardboard box.

Someone is trying to be sneaky.

13 Likes

She has a funny personality

12 Likes

My old lap girl getting some love!

13 Likes