Post your most inspiring photos of nature #2 (Part 1)

:blue_heart: it! They never get old… pretty much the best part of my day. :sunrise:

1 Like

Not the most inspiring; but hey, the chipmunks were cute and just hung out on the deck for awhile.

13 Likes

How about a farting moose? Is that more inspiring?

28 Likes

Cave Creek Arizona before sunset set.
Rancho Manana Golf Glub

12 Likes

I love all the pics of mountains lately, I could definitely see myself living in the US near there, it looks so calm and peaceful. Are there any downsides? Oh wait… I can think of a really big one… :roll_eyes:
:grinning::heart:

1 Like

You may wonder, how are thses geeze inspiring?
They are stubborn as fuck. Nothing makes them speed up. Not honking. Not driving up to them and braking 3"/10cm from them. We should be stubborn like that when our head tells us to use.

17 Likes

I’m not able to upload pictures but nature therapy has been huge for me! I forget about all life’s problems and just take in the beauty. My goal is to hit up as many state parks I can this summer!

4 Likes

We’re seriously considering how to live there when we retire. Mountains bring me serenity.

3 Likes

Bruh, they on the wrong continent

2 Likes

I’m a gaming addicted teen, the bruh accent is my standard English lol

2 Likes

:blue_heart:

11 Likes

Smoky Mountains?

1 Like

Mount Whitter… wish the smoky mountains! Someday. :blush:

1 Like

11 Likes

Is that New Hampshire?

Yep it is. :blush:

1 Like

14 Likes

My view from earlier today. :sun_behind_small_cloud::national_park:

15 Likes

Love the weeping willow - something special… Maybe coz we had one in our garden when I was a kid :blush:

1 Like

Death and life are mysteriously intertwined - we must die to our dark side and try to live that new green life that emerges.

11 Likes