Post your most inspiring photos of nature #3

Beautifully taken photos! And you are right the sky makes it! Those orange sunsets were my favorite when playing in the sandbox.

2 Likes

Geierley swing bridge in Mörsdorf, Germany.

Castle and Cochem village near river the Mosel.

29 Likes

Simply WOW!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Took the day off and had a little fun

24 Likes

Yep. One of my favorite playgrounds!

2 Likes

Join is here JJ…

Cloud Watching

2 Likes

:lemon::deciduous_tree:

15 Likes

Lovely weekend camping

28 Likes

Hey Claudia,

It is interesting how less I know my country. I never heard about this bridge.:open_mouth::+1:

2 Likes

If you live near by you have to visit it some day.
I’m afraid of hights so it is difficult for me to cross that bridge :see_no_evil: But I do it anyway (this was the second time I have visit this bridge) because I want to do it. If you go some day do it early because it can be very crowdy!

https://g.co/kgs/dzHfBs (link to info about the bridge)

21 Likes

Thank you for the advices! Very nice pictures.

1 Like

Nope. Nope. And hell No! :joy:
Tried it In Vancouver. I didn’t like it. And didn’t get very far either before my wife turned around and saw I wasn’t coming :joy:

6 Likes

@PinkyP
Great horned owl this morning during my gratitude list and coffee.

I named him Claudia
@SoberWalker
You’re the first person I thought of when he/she came in for a landing.

26 Likes

Good morning Claudia! I need a pet owl!

2 Likes

Thank you Eric! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: What a majestic bird! And you remembered well I like owls a lot!
Maybe in my next life I return as a Barnowl :blush:

1 Like

Wow, he beats my honeysuckle hands down :grin: he is beautiful :owl:

1 Like

It’s actually funny I had read your gratitude about birds this morning and here he/she came in. I wish I could have caught it in flight. They are pretty amazing. I hope I never see him going after the bunnies out back @SoberWalker :scream: I’ll be mortified. I hope his diet is snakes and rodents. There’s 2 of them usually in the morning talking to each other.

3 Likes

He looks like he’s got his eye on you! He’s looking straight at you. Nice companion for early morning gratitude, he takes some beating :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Great evening for the beach

25 Likes

27 Likes