Post your most inspiring photos of nature #3

OMG! I want to camp out and film those bears growing up! :heart:

3 Likes

Another couple of pics from Cinque Terre in Italy

20 Likes

Adorable!! You must have a telephoto lens!!

1 Like

I know!! Lots of people here have game cams and security cameras, so we get to see so many of the animals…a real treat. We had a big beautiful bear on our driveway last fall…such a treat to see him!!

2 Likes

My pink(ish) cloud

16 Likes

Nice candid pic!

2 Likes

I spy with my little eye four baby bunnies in our carrot patch!!!

24 Likes

I always love your pics. Especially of Niagara Falls. Maybe some day I’ll get there. Happy to see you popping in Joseph
:pray:t2::purple_heart::cactus:

1 Like

After my recent “slip” (relaps), I was saying that I’d like to experience “pink cloud” again.
God decided to answer my prays and sent me very light pink clouds yesterday :heart_eyes:
Unfortunatelly not much visible on the photo, but for me a reminder of very beautiful feeling :heart:

The photos below from an accidental approx. 6km hike. We planned to go to see a nearby castle, but took a wrong turn and walked perhaps millions steep steps leading to an absolute beautiful view on Cinque Terre :heart_eyes::sunrise:

17 Likes

I checked on the ospreys yesterday, and was really happy to find they had two chicks. My drone has a pretty good zoom on it. I was able to get some good shots without disturbing them.

27 Likes

Took a hike around my house. This is the valley where I live

26 Likes

It looks so perfect! The puffy little clouds, blue sky and beautiful green grass! I want to frolic in the meadow lol

1 Like

I’m heading to Elijah for a wedding at the end of the month. Love N. Georgia. We will have the dog but hope to still do some hiking.

1 Like

Ahah yes I know what you mean, same feeling!
Send me some of your desert stuff, I’ll send you some meadow in exchange :grin:

1 Like

That does not sound like a good trade for you :joy::joy: I’ll do my best to send pictures of dirt

1 Like

Naaah it’s a nice trade! We don’t have deserts in France, at all. It’s one of my favorites place to visit in your country. One cactus, a pile of sand and I’m happy :joy:

1 Like

Venice, Italy

20 Likes

When it gets warm we always have snails sitting everywhere out in nature, on plants, fences etc… it’s literally full of snails! Quite funny to see! :snail:

34 Likes

Oh I love baby bunnies almost as much as my cats. So cute!! Not so much fun in a garden. Good luck!!

1 Like

It’s beautiful…so peaceful.

1 Like