Post your most inspiring photos of nature #3

24 Likes

Gorgeous pic, where is it?

17 Likes

New premium users can’t post photos? That seems silly.

Red rocks az last
summer

18 Likes

Hi welcome to the forum.

The forum runs on trust levels which are in place regardless of premium or not. The more you interact on the forum the faster your trust level will increase. Trust levels are in place to keep the forum safe and it doesn’t take much time to move up levels.

You can read more about them here if you like.

I hope to see you around.
:blush:

6 Likes

Welcome @Coloradobuck!
In addition to what Stella posted above, the forum (talking sober) and app (sober time) are 2 different platforms. The premium version only applies to the sober time app which gives you the widget, cloud and removes ads. Hope to see you around more often.

4 Likes

Thank you for the education. Introduction: My name is Matt…today is my 26th day sober. This is the longest stretch of sobriety since i was old enough to drink. This is my first attempt at sobriety at age 48. I look forward to earning your trust…and maybe sharing my photos to this thread. :grinning:

12 Likes

Yes indeed! Are you from Colorado? That is where I live :+1:

2 Likes

20 Likes

More red rocks but this time nevada the year before didnt like being locked down so drive across country instead

16 Likes

Hey @BrianP
From whatever reason your photo isn’t uploading for me. I’m not sure if I’m the only one with this issue? :woman_shrugging:t3:

Anyway, I checked your profile and read your story. It’s amazing you’re here and sober :pray:t2: It seems that alcohol life style has been with you for ages! Your sobriety is still young. I believe you’ll see the real progress in each day :blush:

I was drinking since 15yo. And like you - I was depressed and anxious because of alcohol. I just didn’t know that it’s drinking what’s causing it, so I paradoxically kept drinking to cope :woman_facepalming:t3:
When I stopped then drinking at age 31, I noticed that the depression and anxiety are easing up, until it’s now fully gone! It’s amazing :heart_eyes:

I also behaved like 15yo for all the years of drinking, like if I never matured or grew up. Since I stopped drinking there has been a HUGE change in my personality and behaviour. I suddenly jumped from 15 to my age of 31 :joy: It made me feel much more confident and aware about my skills and possibilities after I slowly discovered them.
Today, I’m so proud of who I am. The woman hidden behind all the drunkness is simply amazing and beautiful :heart:
I’m still discovering myself and the world. It became a new lifestyle and hobby (besides other).

I do wish for you to have a wonderful journey, too. We all deserve it!

Sending you strength and luck :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Started a new evening habit walking my dog down to the lake for a swim. Found a leech last time - a first I could’ve done without😳

19 Likes

I like how flowers go to “sleep” like this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

25 Likes

Nice pics.
You really captured some awesome sky colors. :sunglasses:

I painted this a few years ago and realised that I was pretty good at painting :blush:

15 Likes

Awesome photos!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I also like photography :blush:

1 Like

Yes…Northwest Colorado. I now live in Wyoming.

2 Likes

It’s been awhile since I have made it up into the high country. It was nice to get out of the heat and into the brisk mountain air.

Bye for now…

22 Likes