Post your most inspiring photos of nature #3

I have a strange relationship with this guy.

I can see him from my house far off in the distance.
And I see him on my walk. He’s very distinct looking. Like someone blew his head off. :crazy_face:

Not enough blue flowers in my world.
Plumbago

Love the red spikey barrel cactus

24 Likes

Not the desert.

Dang golfer :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18 Likes

One more last time

With my head on the handlebar :hot_face:

19 Likes

Go home cactus, you’re drunk

18 Likes

And another one.

17 Likes

Cappadocië, Turkey. This morning!
Holiday :sunglasses: :nazar_amulet:

23 Likes

So cool. Thanks for sharing.
You didn’t go up in a balloon did ya :scream:
How exciting.
I been to Ephesus once. You anywhere near there or going there?
More pics when you got time.
Enjoy your Holiday.
:pray::+1:

3 Likes

I do not know Ephesus, we just arrived in Antalya this morning after a horrible 9 hour night busdrive :see_no_evil:
We didn’t do a balloonflight because of the prize: 200 euro for 1 hour.
Did a very cool quad drive trough the stone formations yesterday. It was a vibe a bit like Mad Max ore Burning man. A lot of young people on quads with masks for the dust. Glad I had one with me as well.

23 Likes

Jet d’Eau, literally meaning ‘water jet’, is the huge Fountain on the Lake Leman, in the city of Geneva.

#manmade, still amazing though🤩

15 Likes

24 Likes

My cross country trip to Maine :orange_heart: i drove from one coastline to the other coastline then back to where I started. This was a bucket 🪣 list check off and 50th birthday :birthday: trip as well. The lighthouse in the picture is a famous lighthouse, it was in a movie :movie_camera:. If i give a few clues :female_detective: you all will guess right away.
So, let me just say that Tom Hanks was in it.
Hope all is having a good day.

23 Likes

Where is this at. So beautiful.

1 Like

The country of Jordan. I was deployed over there for 9 months and my friends and I visited this very special place. We actually waded through the river, cliffs flanking us on each side until we got to the main waterfall. That’s where I captured this image.

1 Like

That is a fantastic picture and a good story with it. You deployed to a nice country.

2 Likes

Today is marking three years of being on my sober journey :four_leaf_clover::heart:
During this amazing way I had one reminder (relaps) of how precious sobriety is to me :heart:

I am glad I can be experiencing beautiful mornings like today after a good night sleep, rather when I coming back home from a party. My life has changed and improved in so many ways!!
I am very happy :pray:t2:

25 Likes

26 Likes

23 Likes

Andalucía, Spain. I enjoyed walking at the morning with no hang overs. Enjoy also the sound a of nature during breakfast.

It is fantastic being sober! There are nothing good in the booze. And nothing is nothing.

Let’s continue in the path of sobriety!

23 Likes

Forever burning fires in Chimaera, Turkey.
The burn at least 2500 years they say.

It was so weird to see those fires coming out of holes in the ground. People lived for ages here because of it. Now days they use it for marshmellows or sausages on a stick.

24 Likes

That really is amazing!

2 Likes