Post your most inspiring photos of nature #3

The days you can lay under a tree and be grateful for every small thing.
Peace :sun_with_face::pray:

19 Likes

Gorgeous out again

17 Likes

From this morning hike

19 Likes

During my run.
The weather and nature are so amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

17 Likes

1063 Days Clean had some time to kill before my day really starts… decided to play tourist and go look at a waterfall “Rainbow Falls” :call_me_hand:

30 Likes

Thats looks so beautiful :grinning: I love going exploring and discovering places like that. So pretty! :pray:

1 Like

And your doing AMAZING at 1063 days clean. Inspiring :pray: it truly is the act of making the right choices everyday, that add up to a good healthy clean life :heart:

2 Likes

Morning sunrise upon Half Dome-Yosemite National Park, California, USA

25 Likes

An unusual sunset last night. I wish I was able to take a better photo. It was overcast and rainy all day. the sun came through just as it was setting.

21 Likes

Thanks @apes2020 and congratulations on your clean time also. I like going home and playing tourist and seeing things that I once took for granted. Enjoy your up coming summer time and your cockatoo crew :call_me_hand:

1 Like

A walk at the beach always makes me happy!!

21 Likes

19 Likes

That’s my favorite creature! They are a rare treat to see here. I’ve never seen them close. Awesome photo!

1 Like

14 Likes

18 Likes

Grand Canyon

25 Likes

You guys are so close. Why don’t you come over for lunch? My treat. I’m sure y’all must be hungry :joy:

6 Likes

This morning, somewhere in France

22 Likes

Unfortunately it was just a flying visit on our way back to San Francisco now

3 Likes

Big tree, I think a taxus.
A part of a old driveway of a estate called “De Utrecht”. Walked there today.

20 Likes