Post Your most inspiring photos of Nature

I love the trees. Autumn is such a beautiful seasonšŸ˜˜

1 Like

I know ā€œSleepy hollowā€ from the movie :blush: Didnā€™t know it was a real place. It looks gorgeous though!

1 Like

You should check out a YouTube video of a beetle called Prionus Californicus. California root borer. It screams or squeaks like a mouse and it is huge. I think it rubs itā€™s chitin like discs together to make the sound. There are probably many other species like it. I really like insects and I heard one up in the mountains last year that got trapped in my cooler.

Definitely is! You can take tours of the cemetery and the Old Dutch Church. And when it hits Halloween time, the entire town goes all out. LOVE it!!!

Autumn is my happy time :grin:

Ditto. There is just something about the crisp air and all the oranges, browns and yellows. Itā€™s soothing for my soulšŸ˜Š

1 Like

Reminds me of the old nursery rhyme about Uncle/Dr Fosterā€¦? His surname was defiitely Foster. Not completely sure about his relation to the narator, his title or if indeed he attended higher education.

This is Česka AmerickĆ”. From what I remember, its a retired quarry about 40km outside of Prague. I went here on a blisteringly hot day and swam through it. The water is blue as youā€™ve ever seen and its not actually known how deep it is :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I love water pics. Theyā€™re freaking amazing. Being near water is really relaxing to the soul.

Fall flowering witch-hazel is always a treat

6 Likes

YOSEMITE

13 Likes

Also YOSEMITE

14 Likes

This little darling came to say hello today - in my backyard!

14 Likes

Yosemite is one of my happy places. I was there in July for a few days.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been there 22 years ago, it was great!
Camping there and hiked. Was the best holiday I ever had! (4 weeks traveling U.S, Iā€™m Dutch :wink:)

Dr Foster went to Gloucester in a shower of rain, he stepped in a puddle, right up to his middle and never went there again :joy:.

Humpty dumpty is actually a cannon that sits along the banks of the canal in Gloucester

2 Likes

This picture is so so Beautiful!!! Inspires me Hope

1 Like

6 Likes

10 Likes

Fallā€¦

9 Likes