Post Your most inspiring photos of Nature

11 Likes

Its about 4 to 5 feet depends on the part of the yard you are stuck in…lol​:grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

On the hill above the village church. Better if the sun was shining.
To the right are some white House’s which is where you can find us

8 Likes

May I ask how you water it? I have a few myself, just in a large pot. I have a major green thumb))

I don’t have to water it! Just bought it and put it into light. That’t it! :grinning:

8 Likes

Oh, wow! I guess, as long as there’s enough moisture in the air.

No, there is moisure and food in the bulb :grinning:
And it needs light, that’s all!

I guess, you’d have to throw it away after it’s done? I regrow the same bulb every year, so depleting it of water and nutrients is not an option in my case)

Ha yeah. People pay over the odds to move to the country from the cities and I’ve always lived here.
Thing I realised when I took this pic is that I take it for granted. I mean I’ll drive off to Wales or the lakes but don’t appreciate what I’ve got literally on my back door!

1 Like

Took a long weekend to Seattle to visit my best friend.

6 Likes

8 Likes

My babies. Proud to say, the orchids are 5 yrs old and faithfully rebloom every year :ok_hand:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Never tried to do it twice with the same bulb, so I don’t know. Maybe if I would let the bulb regenerate after blooming in soil?

I’d put it in soil now, before it completely dries out. Mine are 7 yrs old. I also dig them out between blooms and let hibernate in a cool dark place.

1 Like

Maybe I have to try that too.

1 Like

Connecting to my HP at sunrise.

14 Likes

I ran 5km to this spot in Dublin Ireland :slight_smile: on a very windy but sunny day. The view was beautiful and I felt amazing

14 Likes

Three weeks ago I was hiking in Austria.

14 Likes