Post Your most inspiring photos of Nature

From my walk with the pups today at this little no name lake no one goes to…these pics don’t do it justice!

13 Likes

Blooming Amaryllis bulb before my window.

7 Likes

11 Likes

Whoa how deep is that snow :flushed: We don’t get snow where I live nor have I ever been in it, looks beautiful and that cabin so cosy!

Its about 4 to 5 feet depends on the part of the yard you are stuck in…lol​:grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

On the hill above the village church. Better if the sun was shining.
To the right are some white House’s which is where you can find us

9 Likes

May I ask how you water it? I have a few myself, just in a large pot. I have a major green thumb))

I don’t have to water it! Just bought it and put it into light. That’t it! :grinning:

7 Likes

Oh, wow! I guess, as long as there’s enough moisture in the air.

No, there is moisure and food in the bulb :grinning:
And it needs light, that’s all!

I guess, you’d have to throw it away after it’s done? I regrow the same bulb every year, so depleting it of water and nutrients is not an option in my case)

Looks like a scene from Escape to the Country!

Ha yeah. People pay over the odds to move to the country from the cities and I’ve always lived here.
Thing I realised when I took this pic is that I take it for granted. I mean I’ll drive off to Wales or the lakes but don’t appreciate what I’ve got literally on my back door!

1 Like

Took a long weekend to Seattle to visit my best friend.

6 Likes

8 Likes

My babies. Proud to say, the orchids are 5 yrs old and faithfully rebloom every year :ok_hand:

8 Likes

9 Likes

Never tried to do it twice with the same bulb, so I don’t know. Maybe if I would let the bulb regenerate after blooming in soil?

I’d put it in soil now, before it completely dries out. Mine are 7 yrs old. I also dig them out between blooms and let hibernate in a cool dark place.

1 Like