Post Your most inspiring photos of Nature

What a scary creature! I would sream if I met one! :blush: But nice on photo :sunglasses:

It’s a bearded dragon and they are not normally aggressive i think. This guy was warming himself in the sun

2 Likes

It’s a beautiful creature to see, but if it moves I would run :sunglasses:

Don’t think I would react so well seeing something like this on ANY walk of mine :joy::flushed::running_woman::running_woman::running_woman:

Last night’s moon in the Bronx…

16 Likes

The Cotswolds is a beautiful part of our land.

1 Like

14 Likes

Wow nice picture. The Bronx, Gangster :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I live in the city, does this pigeon count?

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: off corse!!

1 Like

“Rainy Days”
Leipzig, Germany

8 Likes

Allways love it here! Sand and trees, nothing more :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

I don’t live close enough to this walk anymore, but I’m inspired to go out anyways today, and explore new ones.

8 Likes

This is a picture of the neighborhood where we applied and were approved to rent, before this house fell into our laps. We would have moved in October and faced this in March. Mother Nature. Awe-inspiring.

10 Likes

Sunrise over Nassau Bay this morning.

17 Likes

My lawn

8 Likes

This was my first sober camping trip in norther Arizona last year. It felt wierd at first but i soon enjoyed the sunrise and practiced meditation. It turned out to be a fantastic long weekend. Our next trip is one week away for my AA buddies and I. We had ourselves 2 meetings each day and shared our experience, strength and hope with each other.

11 Likes

the snow just melted and this doesn’t do it justice but my family’s dairy farm. The place that raised me and the place that reminded me who I am.:two_hearts:

6 Likes

Snapped this early yesterday.

7 Likes

14 Likes