Post Your most inspiring photos of Nature

Just hanging out with the honu

13 Likes

Camping this weekend

8 Likes

The mountains at Montserrat, Spain.

13 Likes

I saw these at a plant store today. They are like little forests in a tank. Some of them were $800+.

5 Likes

I used to keep dart frogs in a setup like these. It was fun to build :frog:

2 Likes

10 Likes

They would be perfect for frogs!

I thought they would great for people living in the city too. A little nature for people surrounded by concrete and buildings, who have tiny apartments. They are so expensive though!

1 Like

13 Likes

Agreed! Far cheaper to build your own!! Just gotta do some YouTube research :grin:

Texas Sunset

5 Likes

What beautiful pictures. And a beautiful space in the woods. Looks like a great time!

1 Like

This is from an elephant rescue reserve in Thailand I went to a few months back. They were quite friendy, but probably just wanted us to feed them!

8 Likes

Wow, these are AMAZING!! :heart:

1 Like

Slowing down to notice & appreciate the little things this evening :heart: Even if they are slimy.

8 Likes

Kinda cute with her little antenna thingies. It looks like she’s (I think it’s a she) admiring those leaves (dinner):snail: … Slug life​:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree! Pretty neat the things you notice when you’re really fully in the moment, I thought it was kinda cute too!

1 Like

Thanks! Sunset AND a carnival at the same time! Pretty nights of spring and summer.

2 Likes

8 Likes

A tree with a weird bunch of white flowers in it in a botanic garden in Blanes, Spain.

11 Likes

I now want to go to Spain. Great pictures!

2 Likes