Prayers,encouragement

I lost a job I started at the end of 2022 or in the middle of it today and I lost it because I jumped the the gun believing I had another job and than that fell through and I’m just praying and hoping the start of the year I can land on my feet and keep a job because before now I have such a awful track record that I’m tired of putting out there just for people around me believe there isn’t a chance I’ll keep anything :upside_down_face::woman_facepalming:t6: my proudest accomplishment right now is that I’m 5 month’s sober

7 Likes

Praying for you, keep strong don’t let the enemy convince you to give up sobriety because of adversity. It’s an easy trap to fall into. Stress and anxiety and adversity are all triggers of mine and now that I have identified them I am vigilant when I start feeling one of those! God has your back, keep faith with Him I know He will come through for you, also keep gratitude for the good as much as possible, there is positive even when it seems there isn’t.

2 Likes

Those are triggers for me as well last night before I got this news I was literally flipping out my purse got latched to the door I lost my debit card than found it and I told myself I need a my doc til I calmed down ate and put on a tv show that lifts my spirits.:woman_facepalming:t6:
I truly feel once I land on my feet I know I will soar and rise and I know God hasn’t forgot about me but right now feels like a kick in butt from life

2 Likes

5 months is a LOT to be proud of!! Will keep you in my thoughts while you look for a new job. It is coming, believe in it. :heart::sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank you it’s so appreciated and means a lot :heart:

Five months is huge. Stay sober. Sorry about the job but another one will come around if you stay sober.

3 Likes

I’m gonna give it God and do my best to just keep going because I truly know I can :pray:t6:

so I’m spending time with my mom and I look over at her tv and just saw my sober date on a tv show and all I can feel is happy or is it just a coincidenc that I just so happen to see it :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like