Psychosis or real

I lapsed on my second doc.

I thought I was in control and having a great time untill the drones pulled up. 2 of them hovering around my house for the entire night and into the morning.

All night laser lights were being shined into my house through the curtains strategically from the neighbouring properties and across the train tracks. The drones had a very different white light and one of them had a red laser which if it were to land on your head, you would experience an instant migraine.

The was creeking (footsteps?) on the roof tiles all night were sounds that I have never heard on the roof before. It sounded exactly like someone walking quietly across the roof and making other sounds to throw me off

I could hear some footsteps on my neighbours shed and on the fence followed by a repeated laser light attack.

I thought I could hear someone drilling and moving around in the ceiling too.

And the entire charade worked in sync with itself.

The drones controlled the layout and movement in and out of the area. A car is usually idling round the block controlling the foot soldiers.

They had quite a number of other diversion tactics too.

I observed the drones on and off for a number of hours. They were approximately 15 meters up in the air most of the time but often did go right up into the sky aswell to avoid detection. They were covering all angles of the house.

The lasers I know sounds crazy but how else do you explain unidentified direct beams of light coming from various gaps in the curtains and doors - all night.

Morning finally arrived after many painful hours of switching between crouching and standing position to avoid laser attacks and being filmed by the drones.

So was I being stalked or was I going psychosis - or both.

It was pretty annoying anyway.

Reset and move onđź‘Ť

1 Like

If you stay clean and the drones don’t return, you’ll have your answer. :wink:

Wish you well.

1 Like

Reminds me of what i was doing almost a year ago.

My psychosis felt and seemed so real it took some time to figure out if it was really happening or not.

It was terrifying! I never want to feel that way again.

1 Like

100% psychosis. No one is going to stalk people who are using meth, let alone with laser drones. I used to run from imaginary police when I was on crack benders. Once you reach this level of use you are pretty much there for good unless you get, and stay, sober.

3 Likes

I’m not a heavy user and don’t have a tolerance at all really. I do consider it to be problematic due to the adverse effect it has on me. If this is the outcome nearly everytime, then not even once more is worth it.

Im trying to “flatten the curve” during the corona virus. Lmao.

Lmao? Really? I’m glad you find some humour in your drug use.
I’ve experienced hallucinations on the third day of a crack binge similar to @Englishd,s experience though mine led me to call the police after I had been chasing imaginary teen-agers around my garden and I was sure that there was someone inside my locked garage, I didn’t realise that that was psychosis until now…I didn’t find any of it funny but it didn’t stop me using either. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Feels like gangstalking.
Smells like gangstalking.
Probably nothing.

“You can do it. Think of all the good stuff you can do once you’re in control.”
You were helping someone days ago with this quote.
I hope you can get on the other side of it too!

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me.
I should have taken my own advice before.

1 Like