PTSD in my sleep?

I think I had ptsd while I was sleeping ? I woke up crying this morning and then found out I spent half the night slapping my boyfriend and sleeping sideways on the bed and at one point was moaning I guess. I’ve been up for 3 hours and I’m still very emotional and exhausted. I slept for a solid 8 hours and I’m beyond exhausted. I haven’t slept like that in awhile. And normally when I do it’s a super bad relationship or im putting myself thru trauma (like using meth and being abused). He and I are nothing like either of those. I’m very happy and blessed. Please tell me if I’m crazy or if my instincts are right and it’s my past coming back to haunt me some more ? I feel awful

1 Like

No but my brother has adhd. I do however have severe depression, anxiety and bpd

1 Like

Thank you. That helps me a lot

1 Like

This forum is great for support and conversation, but we’re not all sleep or mental health doctors. We can offer guesses and we can be here with you to say that sucks, but I don’t believe anyone here is qualified to diagnose what is happening to you and so I would encourage you to talk about your experience with a general practitioner so he/she can give you access to the answers you need.
I hope you are getting rest today.:blue_heart:

2 Likes