Quick update

So inhad that post the other day about my mom and wellshe passed away yesterday. I was by her side the whole time. I stayed sober through all of it. Thank you everyone for the support.

12 Likes

I am so very sorry. I am sure it was comforting for you both that you were there. :heart:

Sorry for your loss mate. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry for your loss - good for you staying sober through it. It is such a hard loss :pensive: How is your family handling it?

1 Like

@PapaWheely Take care during this difficult time.

So sorry for your loss @PapaWheely. I’m sure you made your mom very happy staying sober. Your sobriety has given you those last moments with your mom and what a great gift. Now you need to allow yourself to feel all those feelings. When they creep up, just let them out. Holding them in and bottling them up is never good for us addicts. Sending you big hugs. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sorry to hear the news. I can’t imagine at a crazy period in time to be going through this. Glad to hear your sobriety stayed strong.

Sincere condolences on your loss.
You will forever be proud at how you’ve handled these challenging and sad times.
Peace.

I’m very sorry for your loss, that is wonderful she had you there. May she rest in peace.

I’m so sorry for your loss.