Quitting smoking and drinking

Hello everyone i want to quit weed, ciggies and alcohol tomorrow iv got nicotine lozenges and nicotine inhaler and cartridges iv tried quitting before i got a couple of days in and relapsed but i know its possible coz i quit for 3 months b4 so i will be giving it a good go tomorrow when i wake up wish me luck

3 Likes

@Benjamin I know some people are capable of quitting everything all at once…very few. I suggest picking the one thing that is directly affecting your life in a negative way right now and work on only that first. That way, you don’t overwhelm yourself and set yourself up for total relapse. The other goals can come later.

5 Likes

I would say quit it all at once, together. In my experience, every one of those would lead to the other. It may be just me but it really alters with my motivation and feelings.

Best of luck !

1 Like

Good luck…you can totally do this…

1 Like

I agree with @Melrm , i think going one by one it’s a way to make more permanent changes , overwhelming yourself might backfire. I smoke cigarettes too , and I think if I had decided to quit both alcohol AND cigarettes I would have gone mad. The good thing is that little by little I smoke less and less , I used to smoke a pack when drinking , now that I don’t I get to 5-6 cigs a day. But , if quitting all at once is what works for you @Benjamin , then go ahead! :grinning:

3 Likes

Good luck! You have the same 3 addictions as me, we’re all behind you :blush:

1 Like