Just a little feedback on the some of the emojis…
The one that looks like it’s ‘LOL’ is labeled “relaxed” - ?
The one that is labeled ‘hug’ looks like he’s laughing or celebrating or at least happy (usually not appropriate when you’re wanting to give someone a hug) -
And, could there possibly be a sad face () and a (a better label would be simply, ‘wow’) reaction added to the collection?
I’m referring to the small collection of reaction emojis you can leave aside from clicking the heart to ‘like’ the post, as well as a bunch of the ones in the database that look completely different from how they are named.
Why are these things important? For speed, ease of use, and accuracy of expression. When receiving notifications of replies by email, we don’t see the emoji, we read it.
And, because I feel it’s important to be able to (quickly) express a slightly broader range of reactions other than the ones given, since we often have a reaction but don’t have the words - or rather, enough words for a formal reply. And some names are either completely unintuitive, or ridiculously long and unhelpful.
For the former, perhaps there is a way that some of them can be re-labeled - e.g., ‘relaxed’ to ‘LOL’?
The latter would be a suggestion to add , or (which should be called “sad” not “slightly_frowning_face”), and possibly (which should be labeled ‘wow’ or ‘shocked’) to the short list of quick reaction emojis underneath posts.
There are so many others that are just named incorrectly, IMO:
- could simply be ‘puke’ or ‘barf’ (instead of ‘face_vomiting’)
- should be LOL (instead of ‘joy’)
- should be ‘jazz hands’ (not ‘hugs’)
- looks like ‘worried’ (not ‘disspointed_relieved’)
- should be ‘steaming’ (how is this a ‘triumph’ face??)
- Wow or shocked, not hushed
- painful (confounded?)
-This is a ladybug.
- this is not incoming mail - this is outgoing mail
- this “envelope with arrow” is incoming mail (not sure anyone ever uses these but still)
- why not just “fever” , rather than ‘face_with_thermometer’
My 2c on stuff that probably no one else thinks about except for me. Thx for listening. (which isn’t slight - it’s just a smiley face )