Reasons for fighting

1. My girls need me
  2. My family deserves the best from me and I want to quit acting like I am the best I can be.
  3. I want to want to learn again
2 Likes
  1. As it turns out I’m not helpless. I do have a hand in my fate.

2. I want being clean to get easier and easier till I have faith in me again.

3. I’m worthy of respect.

1 Like
  1. Because at the end of today I will have two months of sobriety under my belt!!!
  2. I have more energy than I ever had.
  3. I am starting to trust myself again
2 Likes
  1. Been focusing on self care. This is a big priority part of it.

2. My birthday’s coming up. Want to be feeling fabulous.

3. The better I feel, the more I try to better myself. It’s a good cycle.

1 Like
  1. I have a few big projects coming at work that I need to accomplish
  2. I feel like I can start improving other aspects of my life that I always ignored
  3. Because I told myself I would get a new corgi if I made it 1 year and I really want a new puppy…
1 Like
  1. I know I’m not okay in a lot of ways, but I can fix that. I’ve fixed other things, I can fix this.

2. I don’t neglect my plants as much when I’m clean.

3. I’ve been sleeping better.

1 Like
  1. I can actually make plans in a Sunday and not have to stress about being to hungover to go
  2. I take better care of my animals when I am sober
  3. My daughters
2 Likes
  1. I am thoroughly sick of seeing myself as a problem others need to accommodate.

2. I’m sick of making a hundred excuses, real or not, and having everyone look at me like a lost cause.

3. Life is never as impossible or horrible as it seems. I can find joy, or at least the first stage of happiness.

1. I am trying hard to take care of myself for the first time in a long time
  2. I don’t have much time with my girls, I want to make it count
  3. I still still want to be a good example for others
2 Likes
  1. It’s slowly becoming a possibility to me that I might not have to suffer forever. I just assumed it was inevitable but… life isn’t always pain.

2. People are still reaching out to me. They still want to lift me up. It’s not polite to dig myself deeper while they’re trying to help.

3. It’s two the frick in the morning and I can’t think so I better freaking not screw myself over or I’ll be ticked off.

1 Like
  1. I don’t want to give up my deepest desires for short term ones.

2. I don’t want to give up on being happy.

3. I have someone I want to become, standards to attain.

1 Like
  1. Giving up would be giving the people who quit on me the satisfaction and that’s disgusting.

2. I’ve got this rad body that does stuff like move around and all. Wouldn’t be right to toss it in the trash.

3. It’s my birthday tomorrow YAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAY CLEAN FOR THE LOVE OF PEACE AND JOY STAY CLEAN

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

1 Like
  1. I am finally telling people I am not drinking, I don’t want to then turn around and start back up again.
  2. I look forward to the challenge of interacting socially sober.
  3. It is so rewarding being at a party and playing with my girls rather than pushing them away and staying close to the bar
2 Likes
  1. My kids
  2. My pets
  3. My kids
3 Likes
  1. I got this fantastic weighted blanket and I want to enjoy it uninterrupted.

2. I want to end up the same place as my mom after life.

3. Happy birthday to me!!!

1 Like
  1. I want to enjoy my afternoons with my girls, not struggle thru them
  2. Work life would barrier me if I weren’t 100%
  3. My daughters know so much more than we realize, I don’t want them learning horrible life long habits from me.
1 Like
  1. I can buy more gifts for my love ones.
  2. I can have more money for Trips.
  3. I can hopefully drop a few lbs.
2 Likes
  1. I hung out with people today. Had I not been clean I wouldn’t have felt good about doing it.

2. I think it’d be great to be clean through Halloween.

3. What kind of example am I setting for my brothers?

1 Like
  1. I want to get thru this weekend sober, I will then forever remember my daughters first year of soccer as my first sober months.
  2. Still have way to much to stay on top of in my house to waste time drinking.
  3. My girls look up to me
1 Like