Reasons for fighting

1. If I am in a state to serve others I can improve things in my own life

2. I’m trying really hard to stay afloat even though it’s tense and gloomy, I need all the joy I can manage

3. I’m so much better than when I started out. I don’t want to go back.

Need to start doing this earlier.

1. I’d like to keep feeling good about myself and my abilities

2. There are more important things

3. I have people I need to reach out to

1. I want to think clearly.

2. I want to make good decisions.

3. I want good self-esteem.

2 Likes
  1. I don’t feel like I’m worth the effort when I give in, which is an ugly way to be. I want to try for myself.

2. Still planning to get that dog. If I can take care of me and can get that dog.

3. I accomplished so much less when I relapsed.

1. Every decision I make sets the tone for the next. Giving in will color my behavior for much longer than a few minutes.

2. I’m starting to listen to my body instead of ignoring everything, a good way of doing that is not screwing it up.

3. My week is eventful right now. I’d like to enjoy being busy with nice things without having to drag myself through moodiness.

1. I’m starting to clear out old garbage, both literally and metaphorically. This is part of that work in progress.

2. I don’t want to be afraid of my dreams or my mind at night.

3. I’d like to know it’s really me behind my thoughts and decisions. Not the addiction.

1:30 in the frickin morning doesn’t quite count but who frickin cares

1. I’d like to not have to worry about this affecting my life

2. Tomorrow/today is Sunday

3. The addiction will not make me happy.

1. Whelp. Now I’m decorating my room with fricking sticky notes to try and keep not logical me from doing anything dumb, and the paint is notoriously bad for anything sticky so this’ll be super annoying. All the better to quit for.

2. It’s super annoying to have to step up my game every time this happens so this garbage better stop.

3.I have projects. They need to be done. They aren’t getting done when I’m fighting myself.

I love you…I also love Kylo Ren. Here have a picture of him. Keep up the good work girl!!!

2 Likes

You’re wonderful. xD
Thank you!

1 Like
  1. Relapsing turns intrusive thoughts up to max and it sucks

2. Creating time for the addiction takes time away from everything more important

3. Life is messy. I can’t expect nothing traumatic or tragic to happen, and when they do I’ll fall on whatever I have keeping me going. It can’t be the addiction or I’ll fall.

2 Likes

1.) I don’t want to let myself down.
2.) I want to tackle my problems with a clear head.
3.) I want to make myself and the people in my life proud.

1 Like
  1. I’m considering doing some online tutoring or something, so I need to not be involved in bad stuff.

2. I have a new shirt! I can’t spoil new shirt day.

3. I have things to accomplish.

2 Likes
  1. I’ve taken to tying my arm to my desk as a final “HOLYFRICKTHINKABOUTYOURCHOICES” measure at night. Unfortunately it’s been cutting off circulation a bit. Addiction or working arm? Hmm. All the more reason to stop.

2. I need to wrrrriiiiite . I need to draaaaaaw . So I need a functioning brrraaaaiiin

3. It’s my mother’s bad week, I need to be on my feet helping.

1 Like
  1. I continue to wake up with no blood in my arm. It’s okay it’s not my dominant one.

2. I want to feel as confident as I did when I was a leader at a religious camp. I want to have faith in myself and my abilities.

3. I don’t want to project my issues on other people, so I need to deal with them.

2 Likes
  1. Because it’s the right thing to do and tomorrow I can ask God again upon waking how I can be of service for the day.

2. Because even with only 5 months and 14 days of sobriety, I can still go about in the world and carry the message of love and hope.

3. Because I may get to see in the eyes of another, those feelings my eyes held 5 months and 15 days ago. I may get to be the person I so desperately hoped to find for far too long.

1 Like
  1. I don’t want to keep looking back on days feeling bad

2. My neck is feeling lousy, don’t wanna make it worse by Dumb Decisions

3. I miss being farther from this.

1. Rewatching Saving Mr. Banks really smacks you upside the head about what an addiction can cause.

2. I want to feel more comfortable with myself.

3. I don’t want to view people as tools.

Rocking my new worm profile pic.

1. I’ve been fighting my other battles by throwing my lot in with God, that’s not going to work if I’m pulling this crud too.

2. I want to reach out to my friends. I need to set time for them instead of the addiction

3. I want to be happy. I don’t believe happiness is a choice, but a result of your growth and the choices in that. What do my choices say?

1 Like
  1. I’d like to go out while the weather’s nice, so I want to enjoy the day out unhindered.

2. I’d like to update my writing soon, so I need to actually buckle down and do it.

3. My bro’s staying home sick tomorrow, I’d like to help him out.

1 Like