Reasons Why

I’m pretty, kinda new to this.
I reset 2x already.
I grew up in a messed up place in Germany. Now having starting to live in America and finally wanting to let loose, I found myself being in the worse place since I started drinking alcohol. Even though I saw my older siblings slipping away with substance and me swearing and promising I’d never do it… here I am! I drink alcohol more than I should.”Should is such a word”
I don’t know if my moms health issues is a blessing or a curse. She had kidney failure and I’m a match to her and I really really want to help her. Btw I met her for the first time when I was 17years old and she is amazing, a little too traditional and religious, but overall loves me unconditionally. Before I met her I had a hell of a life, I’ve never been married nor had any children and there might be a chance that I’d have issues while giving birth, like my mother.

Idk where I was going with this. Just venting I guess and expressing to myself why the f I do what I do sometimes.

Peace&Love

6 Likes

Thank you! :blush: I think so too.

Vent away, it’s nice to have an outlet and just release

Better out than in, mushrooms/fungus like the dark damp spaces of our thoughts so shine a light and air it out.

4 Likes

Share on, sounds like you are working through some very difficult stuff

2 Likes