Rebirthday!

Congrats!!

1 Like

DAMN!!! I want it

1 Like

A+ great success! Very nice! Congrats on a year of sobriety!

1 Like

Awww, son! You just keep rocking life! Best thing you’ve ever given yourself and your family!

1 Like

That’s amazing. Congratulations! I just started my journey, it’s been almost a week, and I want to be where you are next year. And that cake looks delicious!

1 Like

Heck yah to triple desserts!! :pie: :cake: :icecream: Congrats my friend, you are an inspiration to me, and I am very proud of you on this one year sober celebration!! :tada:

1 Like

Go big or go home. Got a hangover from all the sugar… worth it :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Yessir. Life is so far removed from where I was, thanks to God and a solid plan of action, AA, I’m getting closer to being the person I want to be every day.

3 Likes

How funny.
I thought of you a lot today, and that was before I knew it was your birthday.
(I was in AZ yesterday /today)

Happy birthday, sober brotha.
365 is YUUUUUUGE.
Don’t let the post milestone blues get ya down.

2 Likes

Oh really? Where at? Lovely time of year to visit the wild west.

Only thing I’m down about is that it’s not Sunday again lol, another day in the life my man.

My mom and I were truck shopping Saturday and wound up in Bullhead City. I figured, if I was gonna drive THAT far, just to look at a truck, I mind as well make it worth while and go all the way to The Grand Canyon. So, I got us a lodge, bought the truck, and took my mom to the park.

It was super beautiful. Snow everywhere, sunny and cold. Just gorgeous.
Reminded me how lucky I am. Sober and grateful.

1 Like

The Canyon is a beautiful sight!

I spent a night at the bottom once. It changes you.

I’m from AZ and I’ve only visited the Canyon once, want to take the chilluns up to see it though soon

Congrats! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, it’s been amazing for months honestly, just nice to see that if I do it a day at a time the days can start to actually add up.

So proud! So in awe! You have done amazingly well. And you are always supportive of others. :heart:

1 Like

Woop woop, happy sober birthday, congratulations @CaptAZ

1 Like

Amazing. Congratulations on your year, keep going and keep sharing your journey with us.

Keep eating cheesecake knowing that it’s a cake.

1 Like

Shoot man. I missed this thread somehow. Big huge gigantic congrats man!! You’re an example for all of us. Shit got bad enough in your life that you asked for help. You worked a program and got your life back. Got your kids back.

It’s been an honor bro.
Happy Birthday!

1 Like